- Me: Do you want grilled cheese for dinner?
- 2 y.o.: Yeah! I want it cold. (makes a shivering motion)
- Me: That isn't grilled cheese, then. It is just a piece of cheese between two slices of bread. Is that what you want?
- 2 y.o.: Yes, cold.
- Give her her cheese sandwich. She eats it. Sees me making my grilled cheese....
- 2 y.o.: I want a hot one.
- Brought to you in honor of National Grilled Cheese Day.
At today’s mass, the priest had all the little kids come and sit around the altar since the church was quite crowded. During the homily, he asks the kids what Easter means. He then goes on to ask, Who else do you know that has risen from the dead?
Without missing a beat, one little boy raises his hand and replies “zombies.”
On a side note, took a little break from social media for the past, oh, forty days, and am glad to be back…hope you all are doing well.